0.5 Testing Postponed

October 18, 2007

The testing of version 0.5 of CNC3:TWE has been postponed until late next week since patch 1.09 of CNC3:TW has been delayed.

Stay posted for a release date.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: